June 2014, The Last Move?

Where to start????  Life shifted into a high definition thriller here.
  • My husband Rich and I just accepted an offer on our Elk Grove townhouse and are gathering our wits.  We’re moving back Maryland where we both grew up but left 45 years ago for Rich’s ministerial work.  We have lived in MD, MN, MT, SD, CO, IN, and IL.  It will be great to move back home.

  • We are driving out of town with one car being towed and absolutely no idea where we will end up in Maryland.  First, we'll bunk in the basement of my son's place.  We have a bit of time since we're still waiting for the birth.
  • We're hoping the pressure of needing a home now, might help us find a place we can buy.  I've packed my files and current classes in the small u-haul Rich is driving.  Almost everything else is still packed in 3 PODS in Illinois.   When we settle on a house we'll call to have our PODS delivered.
  • What does this mean for my current contracts, I’ll continue teaching but be further away from my current mid-west gigs, Michigan Fiber Festival, Wisconsin Sheep and Wool.  I will be able to fulfill all of my contracts except for October in WV which needs to be moved to a new date, as Rich’s closest cousin is getting married that weekend.
  • My new website should appear at any moment and if the technology doesn’t fail us now, downloadable PDF booklets shall be an option.